ARN - Heavy Rapier Only?

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Feb 28 07:42:40 PST 2000

I"ve not had trouble with people when I"ve not wanted to fact other folks' 40" blades.  I generally say something like:  You know...I've not really been practicing with that length, and have been primarily using epee.  I'm afraid that I may accidentally plow you with it." (which is actually the truth!)

It's amazing how responsive people generally are when you phrase things like this...

Isobel  ;)