ARN - Authorization

Christopher M Morris chrism at etimesolutions.com
Wed Jan 17 15:00:49 PST 2001

>Welcome to Ansteorra!  Where are you living now?
I guess I live in the area known as Westgate. And soon I shall leave my hole
and meet all of the others here.

>How have you seen it done?
Well if you really want to know. Just a light tap from underneath with a
scabbard. if it clicks your good. Though most gentlemen don't do the check,
they just ask. On the other hands, some of the fine lady's love to see us
squirm and do so with such a smile, you couldn't do anything but stand still
and take it :)

>I try not to authorize someone I completely know nothing of.  I will
>find out who they are working with and discuss the authorizing fighter
>with their teachers prior to getting into the authorization.  If I
>find out they haven't done any work previously, I just work with them
>after telling them they won't authorize that day.

Sounds safe, and thats really what matters for everyone out there.

Eoin