ARN - [Fwd: RT- Royal Champions Tournament]

David Whitford Horoun at swbell.net
Wed Mar 28 16:46:13 PST 2001

The real trick is finding a site that meets the wants of all those events
Kings Champion is usually done at Coronation.
Queens usually comes with the request for a major hall where the elaborate
gowns that tend to be worn can have a better place to be worn.
Lancer requires a equine friendly site. Huntsman needs big open area
There are very few sites I think that can meet all of these needs, thus you
would greatly reduce the groups that might be able to bid on the individual
champion events.
 Robert