[Ansteorra-rapier] Rapier Melee practice

Theron Bretz tbretz at io.com
Wed Sep 5 06:34:52 PDT 2001

> Actually, in my limited experience so far, it hasnt been wars OR
tournaments
> that I felt made our kingdom or any other great. For me it has always been
the
> people that make up our numbers

Alessandro, I am in complete agreement with you on this.  My rhetoric is
intended to be just that, rhetoric.  While I do strongly believe we spend
too much time thinking about Wars and that the rapier has no place field of
war, my disagreement with said emphasis should not be taken over-seriously.

Etienne
Who knows his is the minority opinion