[Ansteorra-rapier] Oh the humanity!! (long rant)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:44:45 PDT 2001

Wrong movie. You're thinking of "A Knight's Tale". Funny movie.
"First Knight" was a King Arthur movie with Sean Connery and what's his
face. The guy from "Pretty Woman". Really bad movie. I've seen some bad
movies Connery still looked good in. But "First Knight" sucked so bad even
Connery couldn't pull it out of the cr*pper.

Toshiro