[Ansteorra-rapier] Looking for.....

Phelippe Descors descors at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:13:50 PST 2002

So much for keeping it a secret until I get everything worked out with my
plans.....I guess this is what 20 hours of no sleep gets me.

Well, I guess it's a public discussion now.  Everyone throw your 2 cents in
if you want.  Just be warned that there is not a set date or event that this
will happen at.

G'night all,

     Phelippe (who is now crawling under the covers until about noon)

>From: "Phelippe Descors" <descors at hotmail.com>
>To: ansteorra-rapier at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-rapier] Looking for.....
>Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 02:48:58 -0600
>
>What I am thinking about doing is hosting a tourney
>>as close to the London
>>Masters of Defence tourney as possible.

<<Snipped>>