[Ansteorra-rapier] Cadet Banners, Princess' Blade

Potterkd2@cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Tue Jan 22 20:39:46 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/22/2002 10:33:03 PM Central Standard Time,
DonPieter at aol.com writes:

<< More on that history. A few cadets were with the then princess Octavia when
 she turned to us ( I remember myself and Kayliegh) and said that it would be
 nice if the cadets had something to hold for her as the centurians had a
 spear for his highness. we told her to give us 20 mins. In 20 mins we had
 found a few other cadets and lord Yoshi and came back to her and told her she
 would have a splended blade for her at stepps if that would not be to long to
 wait. She was very happy and it was done. :o) >>

Even more:

Don Eisen at the time also assisted us with the "brain storm."  One of the
coolest things is also that about a dozen+ cadets pitched in the $$ for the
blade -- so it was also bought by the cadets for the princess.  Additional
Yoshi did not have the time to plate it (he did gold leaf it). Ari gold
plated it about a year later.

K.