[Ansteorra-rapier] Renfair

Red Five rfive at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 18:55:49 PST 2002

I left my rapier equipment on Renfair on Saturday, and disaster of disasters
didn't make it on Sunday. It consisted of a nigrini fencing mask with a pair
of black gloves, a black cloth mask tie, a black hood, and a black cloth
doublet with sleeves and a zipper all stuffed into it.
Does anybody have it, or know who has it? I am desperately searching for my
missing equipment, because by the time I got ahold of a friend at fair, my
stuff was gone.

Thanks,
Sable d'Argent