[Ansteorra-rapier] BOD ruling

Caliban _martigan_ at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 12:40:09 PDT 2003

> If there's a move to outlaw intentional
> weapon to body contact,
> then that rather puts a damper on all combat!

Except that this only rules out intentional BODY TO
BODY contact, which is, I think, the point Iago has
been trying to make, without all the silliness that
has ensued.

I think you folks are either:
A) trying to read too much into the new rule, or
B) letting the well deserved fencer's sense of
distrust towards the BOD take over your keyboard.  :)

*imagining Iago screaming at the computer monitor,
"IT'S ONLY F&*#ING BODY TO F&*#ING BODY!!"