[Ansteorra-rapier] (no subject)

KWARPublicity KWARPublicity at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 16:22:12 PST 2005

This missive is the first call for instructors of many planned ones.
My apologies in advance if you receive this multiple times since this
message will be posting on several lists.

As was announced in November, the Kingdom of Caid will be hosting the
2006 Known World Academy of the Rapier (KWAR) on September 8th -10th,
2006.  The event is being held at the Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Marriot in Los Angeles, CA.  The hotel is located conveniently near
the LAX Airport and will provide excellent facilities for the event.

At this time we have approximately 30 class slots to fill.  We are
looking for instructors interested in covering all aspects of rapier
combat, including, but not limited to:  history (as it relates to
rapiers and rapier combat), costuming, rapier combat and equipment
construction.

If you have a class you would like to offer to teach, please visit
the KWAR website at http://kwar2006.sca-caid.org/ . On the front page
of the site is a link to an on-line class submission form.

Please plan ahead now if you would like to teach. In order to publish
in the months leading up to the event in as many kingdom newsletters
as possible, we will need to have our class roster established before
the end of April.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing the wealth of
knowledge present in the rapier community.

Don Njall Olaf Hagerson
Shire of Heatherwyne, Kingdom of Caid
(One half of the KWAR2006 scheduling team)