[Ansteorra-rapier] Pride

Iago baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 05:05:24 PST 2006

Thank you Ansteorra.  I was proud to lead Ansteorrans.  Even more so
when I saw how well we win.  Though I'd prefer not to give myself a
chance to see it, I'm prouder still to see how well we lose.

My thanks to my regional commanders, HG Conal, HE Armand, Lord Facon
and Lady Amerlot (Lisette).   I found myself with little to command,
because they were taking care of it for me.

There were great deeds done, and honors awarded.  I'll leave those
tales for others to tell.

Iago