[Ansteorra-rapier] Meridies

j_smallw@TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Thu Mar 23 11:02:28 PST 2006

As this has been brought up here, I would point out that this decision
is within Their Highnesses Meridies' discretion whether we agree with
them or not.

Jean-Michel has asked the rapier community of Meridies to treat this as
a small difficulty rather than making it a big problem, and as they are
our neighbors and I like to think that the rapier communities
throughout the Known World share a kindred spirit with us, I would have
us do the same and treat it as a small difficulty.  Our hearts go out
to our brothers and sisters in Meridies.

Ansgar