[Ansteorra-rapier] Opinions on mail gauntlet?

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 16:49:29 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Cathal.  I strongly agree with all you have written
her except one point.  The cloak should never cover
the head (if that is what you meant) for safety
reasons.  Anything else with the cloak is fine with
me.  Well, maybe small furry creatures to fling at
your opponent within the cloak may not be a good idea
either (unless thay are small and stuffed)....lol.

Sorry my Jester persona lashed out in foolish defense
of having fun!  ;oP

Lord Sebastiana

=== message truncated ===