[Ansteorra-rapier] Loaner heavy rapier equipment

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:07:21 PST 2008

From: kevwilson at swbell.netTo: Ansteorran_Marshals at yahoogroups.com; ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:03:29 -0600Subject: [Ansteorra-rapier] Loaner heavy rapier equipment

This post is mainly for local/warranted rapier marshals, but I'd like anyone's constructive input.

Do you have any heavy rapier fighting gear (sword and/or gorget) in your local groups' equipment?
No we do not.

If not, are you willing to talk with your group's seneschal and treasurer about the possibility of buying the equipment?
I would, but the first question they are going to ask is what is the cost. If we could get a price, we might be able to convince our finance committes to give us the money.

Would you be interested in joining a bulk order with Darkwood to get equipment for your group?
If it makes it cheaper, yes,

Also, for everyone else:

I don't know if he is going to have a minimum or maximum number of swords that can be ordered at once.  Provided that spaces are available, would anyone be interested in joining in on the order, just to have a (possibly another) blade to use or loan out?
Heck yes.

HL Toshiro Koi
Rapier Marshal for the barony of Bonwicke