[Ansteorra-rapier] learning rapier

Kubali kubali at cox.net
Fri Apr 10 19:42:53 PDT 2009

Brekke,

I found some links that should help you get started. The first 2 contain
the basic footwork. Footwork drills you can do on your own and having
good footwork will really help you along. The 3rd link has a greater
overview of Italian Rapier. It covers basic to intermediate knowledge
and your teachers may vary from the material, but it looks like a pretty
good generalization.

http://runolfr.blogspot.com/2006/10/rapier-drill-footwork.html

http://www.swordandmug.us/SWORD/footwork.htm

http://www.guardup.net/sword/research_papers/HW_Rapier_study-guide.pdf