[Ansteorra-textiles] daily update

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Fri Aug 2 12:34:04 PDT 2002

Hi all

Time for your daily update.  Mary is doing good, she got herself a color picture on the front of the Metro section in the Dallas Morning News today.  The newspaper article has prompted several tv crews to come out and film.  Mary should be on channel 4 at 5pm.  We don't mind the publicity if it is handled right.

I've got an on-line donation fund started (www.oldcitypark.org/rebuild.htm).  Also, we've got a couple possible sheep donations.  You hate to be picky and go sorry that is the wrong breed, but we are trying to accurately represent wool production in Texas in 1861.

Well that is all the news for now.  I am going to take a nap.

Kestral