Bards - Bardic Collegium

Beth Wolff colinsrose at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:55:05 PST 2001

Lilas,
My dear lady, I wish I could be there. However, I will be too far advanced
in my pregnancy to make that kind of a trip. I was completely worn out after
Mead Bee and Matheus and I decided that We would not do any more full
camping events until after delivery and recovery. I will try to get Tiggy to
come up and teach if he can. I'll talk to him. Hope everything is well with
you and your Lord. We miss you bunches!
One of us will let you know about Tiggy.

Bright Blessing,
Elanor O'Ruark