[Bards] Re: Favorite Performers

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 19:31:03 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/16/2003 8:13:47 PM Central Standard Time,
willowjonbardc at juno.com writes:

> I would change the subject to favorite performers. List a few and tell us
> why are they interesting.

       For Storytelling my two favorites are Duchess Willow and Finnacan.
They both have a very distinctive and powerful storytelling style.  For Poetry
Robin of Gillwell.  I love the way he writes and I love to hear him perform.
For song, Eleanor Fairchild and Eleanor O'Rourke.  For just being so darn
entertaining and fun, Ulf.  I enjoy Ulf as a performer, but it's his skill as a
writer that makes him one of my favorite bards.  He consistantly writes songs
and poems that I wish I had written.  For a commanding presence and powerful
delivery Galen of Bristol, and Finnacan again.   And Sir Kief for the Awe.

       Robert