[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 05:58:54 PDT 2003

I'd have to say my favorite piece that I've written, so far, is
probably "Colin MacKenzie," a poem which was written for Samhain two
years ago. Though one I'm working on currently may surpass that as my
favorite with little effort ;)

As for pieces by other bards, where to *begin?!* Like everyone else, I
have several. :) Most of these have already been mentioned, but they
certainly bear repeating!

Harold the Herald, Master Ulf

Bells, Finnican

Lady of Sorrows, Bella

Ring Around the Rose, Elanor

Karelia's Song (The Baron of Eastmarch's Daughter)

And many more. You might say I probably have at least one favorite from
every Ansteorran bard I've heard, because we have such a diverse
selection to pick from!

~Lilas