[Bards] topic for discussion

T'Star bedlamandmayhem at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:53:45 PST 2006

I know some places have the out going champion help host, and also
that some places do not alow individuals to win twice running.  I
don't know if there are any places that still have competitions that
you cannot win at all if you participate in.  It may have something to
do with the structure of the tournaments themselves, but I haven't
been to a wide enough variety to give more than my impressions.

Svetlana Volkova