[Bards] Queen's College of Bards -- who's up for it?

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed Oct 25 07:56:36 PDT 2006

I deliberately separated this from the rest of the discussion.

The compaints about the College are long gone.  A few of us miss the old
College.  I for one remember it as one of the things that made Ansteorra
important to me.

Is it time to ask Queen Britta and Princess Deanna if they would support a
rebirth of the Queen's College of Bards?

I'm in if enough others are.

I will offer my home Sunday of Twelfth Night (the weekend of Kingdom
Eisteddfod) for us to write a new Charter if enough people want to start it
up.

Any takers?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
Bard of the Steppes