[Bards] Situations That Ruin Bardic Circles

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue May 8 10:29:25 PDT 2007

<Yes, as a matter of fact, there was mention of interrupting someone in the
middle of a performance.  I personally find that to be a boarish and rude
tack to take.  That particular solution prompted me to rally the troops for
courtesy and civility among fellow bards.  We are unfortunately already the
red-headed step-children of the SCA and we do not need to breed that further
by acting dishonorably to our peers.>

Wow.  Well alrighty then.  I can only speak for myself, but I never
interrupt somebody in the middle of a performance.  I'm also not sure what
you mean by "redheaded step children," and am further mystified by the
presupposition that any of us on this list do or encourage "acting
dishonorably" to anyone.

Kenneth