[Bards] Situations That Ruin Bardic Circles

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 13:35:17 PDT 2007

I have to chime in on this one.

In short, I do not consider interrupting a oppressively bad bard to be
inherently dishonorable or uncivilized. Their are bad ways of doing it,
yes. But Honor and civility do not mean I have to sit back and watch
while a bad bard destroys a bardic circle or meal around my campfire.

I'm  not saying its my first choose, and in fact it is likely my last
option, but their is no such thing as an inherent right to perform at
someone else's campfire.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk