[Bards] A small Bardic survey....

Cynthia Rogers wolfpaws at mac.com
Sat May 12 04:16:18 PDT 2007

> You might try starting off the class with some basic vocal and
> physical warm
> ups - call it "tuning your instrument."

When I judge a bardic competition anymore, I have everyone sing
"Rose" with me to warm their voices up and cut the tension level. And
last year at Triumphe (due to Lady Lillias' suggestion), we had
people do a singalong in the midst of the other performances.  The
performances were MUCH better since it kept all the performers voices
warm, and it kept the audience awake and involved so that they were
more responsive to the performers.
best,
Rhiannon
Province of Mooneschadowe