[Bards] Not going to Tor or 12th night

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Nov 25 15:54:20 PST 2007

Dear folks Greetings from Duchess Willow and family

I told a lot of you I would be at Tor's Yule Revel but it turns out that that is Richard graduation day. This is a special day for our family and I must put it above the SCA. I am sorry and I hope you all have  a good time.

Also due to problems I am having with my local SCA i will not be at 12th night. I have been advised to stay out of the SCA until such time as I am comfortable with it again. Since the policies that are making me unhappy are not going to be changed I have no idea when I will be returning. I am looking to be creative with groups outside of the central so if you have an idea that might be fun and need my help I would loved to take part. Think of it as a way to help an exiled Duchess.

willow Taylor