[Bards] Lughnasad Bardic Competition

Della H elf_kind1980 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 20:29:08 PDT 2008

OI YAY!! OI YAY!! OI YAY!!  COME ONE, COME ALL TO THE LUGHNASAD BARDIC COMPETITION!   (Loud Applause is appropriate.)  Yes...tis the time of year to choose the premier bard of Loch Ruadh.
The criteria for the competition are as follows:
There will be three rounds
Round 1: A song or story about mischeif.  I am a miscreant and there will be points awarded for creativity and whatever kind of ideas you can give me.  <evil grin>
Round 2: Your most romantic piece.  Yes folks, I got married in April so love is heavily on the brain.  Plus...I'm a total sap.
Round 3: Bards choice.  Bring me your best piece.
Please contact me if you have any questions.  I am also looking for someone to help me judge that is not a member of Loch Ruadh.
Your local Miscreant Representative,
Bella Posie