[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

Jeffrey Clark jmclark85 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:39:36 PST 2011

If the OP (or the person the OP is representing) would like to take this
option, I work as a professional music engraver and have access to a full
digital audio workstation. I can play the music into the DAW as MIDI and
then output it as an mp3 using synthesizers that can give a fairly realistic
effect.

That certainly would be the best compromise in this situation. The sooner
you can get the accompaniment done the longer you have to tweak it to meet
your performance requirements.