[Bards] closing bards list.

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sat Nov 15 01:30:27 PST 2014

I check the list for answered on the Esitoffods (sic.) . I don't know why you folks are not writing. I just can't get in the mood. When I go to events now it is as my mundane self Lanphier Herbert and she isn't very good at performing. Also I ran into one to many crowns who think of the Kingdom as a mundane game or sport. I am having a hard time seeing anything special to tell stories about.  So I haven't been communicating with people. I went to Glenn Abblain, Calontir, and the Middle and they had the spirit so I have performed there and had great fun. I was at a Circle at Grimsfield in Calontir and we had a big circle and it went on to the wee hours of the night. I think at least a third of the circle were Knights and while we had a lot of Calontir army songs there was room for word fame and stories and historical pieces. The event was very much "in the spirit" no "real" stuff. You could sit down and talk about king Arthur and Courtly love and pretend you were in a medieval world. I have gotten so very tired with everyone reminding us that our title's are make believed and how "old fashson " I was. . In Ansteorra there is no need for me. No one wants to get in the mood so I stopped talking.  I feel like a failure but there is little that I can do about it. Lanphier Herbert once upon a timeWillow de Wisp