[Bards] Just looking for some feed back

R. Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:20:21 PST 2017

I am not going full Beowulf on this. It might barely be as long as some of
the medium length Exeter riddles, though not even likely that.  I have
exactly one tunic to my name so I do have to spend some time between now
and then making other things.

I don't even know what is traditional in bardic. I like period pieces, but
I find most bardic more impromptu than that. I can compose originals or do
translation based on themes, but just having a repertoire in a book is not
very likely.

If no one has done it though, I'd gladly beat Calontir over the head with
it. ;) LOL

Wihtric