[Bards] Just looking for some feed back

Aibhilín inghean Daibhídh aibhilind at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 21:16:30 PST 2017

Wihtric - you just answered for yourself why the translation we choose is
"One Star" because "Lone Star" means Texas :) We all know that Ansteorra
was chosen as a reference to Texas, but those of us in Oklahoma would
prefer to be included :) Additionally, "One Star" does not necessarily
refer to the translation of Ansteorra - our heraldic banner has one star,
thus it is perfectly legitimate to say that our BANNER has "one star" and
thus we are "one army". Also, as a Trimarian, I would FAR prefer to hear
this rather than "death to Trimaris" which is particularly insulting and
does not promote the "war without enemies" that we purport to fight :)

However, I absolutely love your Old English breakdown as a Linguist and get
where you are coming from there on appropriate translation :)

Aibhilin inghean Daibhídh