[Bards] Just looking for some feed back

R. Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:58:32 PST 2017

Greetings Aibhilin et al,

Yes, I have been around long enough to know why we have the apologetics for
the kingdom name, particularly in times when the "Nordsteorra" sentiment as
really strong and occasionally angst filled.  But my intent was not trying
to make it a political thing.  I can adjust to pop usage of linguistics,
but cannot bear it for myself.

And yes, Master Robin, I am aware of the history.  Again, not trying to
open old wounds.

Besides, at least I didn't repeat my rant from about 5 years ago about how
we have been pronouncing our kingdom name wrong. ;)

Your lordship Grímólfr Einarson, I am weighing everything carefully, but in
the end I'll trust my gut.  Who knows, I might decide that this close to
GW, I might save it for another bardic closer to home or display it as an
A&S project.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric