[Bg-dance] Performance dance? Inconceivable

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:28:15 PDT 2011

Just to be sure I'm understanding the issue: you're looking for a time
to do performance dance at events, yes?

If it's one dance to show off, you can do it before feast, before
court, or during court. We once had populace dancing during court and
that didn't go over so well. The dancers loved it because they
definitely got to dance; people there only for court hated it because
it made court go on longer. We've done performances in the lull before
feast; that worked out ok. All of which assumes the site is set up
with room for dancing, of course. In our case, we just made sure that
the crew setting up for feast left us an area to dance.

--Perronnelle

--
You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize
that of the three Rs, only one begins with an R.  -- Dennis Miller