[Blacklake] hello there

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 15:02:53 PDT 2008

Okay, especially after that last email, I guess, I should formally say "hello"! :)  Gianetta Malatesta de Montefiore mka Janet England.  My persona is 14th century Venetian, but you'll more than likely see me in Middle Eastern garb.  It's comfortable, I can sew it, and have you been outside in W. Ansteorran heat? :)  Furthermore, it technically works since Venice was a port city. *g*  Anyway, I'm also a Latin teacher, so if you need anything translated into Latin, I'd be happy to help...no really, I would...bad Latin translations make me cringe, and they're everywhere.  No worries, I gave up trying to correct them a LONG time ago. :)  But if you want something in Latin, just let me know!  Have my trusty dictionary around here somewhere... :) SCA wise I'm the current interim Blacklake treasurer, and like Al, will do what needs doing. :)
Hope to meet some of you in person soon!
Gianetta
Please pronounce it Janet - really, I won't answer otherwise. :)  Probably should have gone with a Scottish persona... :)