[Bordermarch] Re: Fahrenheit 9/11 a rebuttal

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Tue Jul 6 16:35:34 PDT 2004

  Alright, one more time, just for the thrill of the debate...

  I am the one that started this and it has been a good debate ...alittle one sided (For George W.)but ..that's O.K....

  What did you expect, posting to a list of typically the most chivilrous and conservative mindset individuals on the face of the planet? This is the S.C.A., not the D.N.C.

  I totally support our Troops no matter where they are ...That is not in question....However ...I would like for you all realizes something that I can not over look....in all the talk and defending of George W.(and our troops) each and everyone of you'll have said >>>If you don't like it ..."Shut your mouth" or "keep your opinions to yourself"...Well, here is a new debate .....If we are fighting for freedom and the right to do what we want too....Where is my freedom of Speech..without being told to "Shut my Mouth".....read the E-mails....

  No Kandace, you read the e-mails. Where in any of my posts did I tell you to shut your mouth??? No where..
  I believe in the right to free speech and and the right to wield it even if the wielder does so with utter disregard for the rights of others. Do people want to hear what you had to say? some of them perhaps, still others would have to concider this rhetoric a direct attack on the very military you now claim to support. Do you hold a very unpopular view? Yes, I believe you do. I don't feel that the left would have gotten as far as it has without the help of the biased media that you unfortunately have fallen victom to. Did others on this list tell you to shut up? Yes, they did. Do you understand why yet? I'm sure you don't. However, I feel that if you follow an open minded study of what you're being told things will stop adding up and we'll be on the same page. That's what happens when liberals start acknowledging the facts.

  I do disagree with George W...and who he is and what he lets you think is he stands for ....In case you haven't heard,..If anybody says anything against the Bush encampment ...that is their pat answer  "Shut your Mouth"  ...we still have not heard about the Capture of Ben Laden and his band of terrorist...

  More of the talking points. Aren't you tired of this yet? First they said until we take control of Afganistan , then we did. Then it was well, unless we capture the murderous thugs that sadaam called sons, then Bush hasn't come through.. Then he did. Then it was we still haven't caught Sadaam, so Bush is still failing. and then we did...
  On average it looks like our boys, working with the Iraqis have stopped about 80% of the terrorist activities that were about to go off. Right now, if Bin Laden were captured, Al Quida surrendered all of thier weapons and converted to judaism Bush would still be a failier for something in the eyes of the democrats, no matter how much good he's done, you're still going to hear the spin against him. Look with your eyes, not the eyes of a liberally biased so called journalist.

  (They're safe in Saudi)....Human rights or woman's rights being taking care of over there??? ...

  Human rights? WOMEN'S RIGHTS????? Are you kidding me??? I'm not even going to answer this. Study Muslim culture and the role of a woman in the middle East. Then write to me about the rights of women over there not being up to par.

  and yes we maybe rebuilding a school ..but we blew it up....

  But are you sure? We targeted military targets. If they had comondered a school or a hospital as a terrorist hide out than what choice did those boys have huh????? Give something remotely intelligent regarding this one.
  When we went over there only 75% of urban areas had electricity and it was only on averarge available 8 to 10 hours a day. The fact that we have drinkable water and electricity up to 23 hours a day now says volumes of the positive mark our guys are having over there.
  Yes I think those Leaders over there are Self-righteous Zealots who want to burn the world down....

  That would be why we took them out of power, remember? The same conflict that you're complaining about now...

  but in the same thought , I am reminded that in the U.S.,.. we have Children going hungry everyday ,..we have people Sleeping in Boxes and eating out of dumpers..we have dead beat Dad and mothers that never think of their children having to have a roof over the heads....we have our elderly that can not pay for Meds or have to buy can dog food just to survive on ,....

  Nope, can't let you get away with that balogna either... President Bush just passed the most comprehensive Senior drug plan since Rooseverlt signed the welfafe act into law, we have government programs running out the wazzu for food, housing assistance, utility bill assistance and homeless advocasy. By in far, if someone is on the streets, it's not the government's fault. It's theirs because they've done more than ANY other country on the face of the planet to prevent it.
  So far as the starving children go, Show them to me... Show me the poor little darlings with bloated bellies dying from worm infestation asnd malnutrition. Are you serious?????

  We have a drug addition here that is unprecedented in any other Country...(our answer ,,,Build more Prisons and hide them away)...why are we not 'cleaning our own back yards" when we are willing to "mow" someone else's front yard ?....
   What on earth are you talking about?? I'm a recovering drtug addict and an alcoholic. Addiction isn't a government crisis and how darew you try and blame them for it. It's an issue of charactor and until that individual comes to his/her sences and reaches down to find that charactor, they are a menace to society and to themselves. I can speak from a first person standing on that issue. It's not a matter of building more prisons to hide or cover up anything. It's the bleeding hearts thinking they can reform these poor lost souls who, by the way will never have anything until they wany it... Sobriety included.

  you want to support Americans ...the next time your at a restaurant eating a good meal and you see a homele! ss person on the street...why don't YOU go and invite them in and feed them...why don't YOU help them out with a place to sleep for the night?..

  Ever heard the saying, give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life?
  Nuf said? Have you spent any time with the homeless? I have. Do you realize how many do it through choice? Do you realize how much money they can take in on a busy afternoon panhandling on a street corner? No, I'm not saying that every homeless person is like that and some genuinely are down on thier luch and just need a boost. Here again, any idea of how many government programs are in place to help them too?????

  Last time I looked they were American  just like you ...when you realize that 80% of us are one pay check away from just like them ...where is your passion...where is your out rage.....

  Rage? Passion? You're out of you mind with rage and it's getting you nowhere. And no, I'm about three paychecks from being homeless. So you know what? If I lose this job, it's MY responsibility to get another one. It's MY responsiobility to care for my kids, it's MY responsibility to make sure that doesn't happen. MY RESPONSIBILITY....
  Not the government, not G.W. Bush, NOt you, not my friends, my family, Sadaam Hussain, or any other living sole.
  Keep this in mind when you start spouting about RAGE. Where is MY rage? Directed at people who want to make it more difficult for me to open a business and follow MY American dream. MY rage is directed to those who tel;l me I should pay more taxes becuser they know better how to spend my money that I do. MY rage is directed at people who would cripple our military and C.I.A. to the point where another 9/11 can happen to start with... Don't mistake rage for passion. The two never interchange and since both are emotional reactions they preclude logic. Without logic, we're liable to believe the rhetoric you're spouting without even knowing your own facts.

  Oh yea...I'm suppose to "KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT" and my opinions to my self....Jan ..I would love to give you things to send over there for the kids ..but ..we have kids right here that do not have pencils and paper for school or books or ..how about shoes and cloths to wear.......and they haven't had a candy bar in a year...

  How dare you? To single out an individual who genuinely IS down on her luck right now and direct that dribble towards her.
  This is a fine American who THINKS. Even though she's lost practically everything, she can still communicate those eloquent words she shared with us yesterday and you have the gall to do this? How's this for rage?
  Oh, By the way, ever hear of the DESK program? That's another one I donate to every year. This one makes sure kids have the pencils, paper etc. You can't show me any naked kids if you were to try and who cares how many candy bars they've eatten in the past year? How about you talk about how many carrots or broccoli sprouts, why candy?

  I want our troops home safe and sound just like everyone does ...Iraq is in trouble ,no doubt...but so are we ....How do you take out the splinter in your brothers eye... if you don't take the log out of your own....First..remove the log and you can see the splinter....just a thought this a.m.....K....

  Final word. Anywhere you seek discourse, you'll surely find it. If you seek poverty, you'll find it. If you're looking for the ill in man, yes, you'll find that too. But, if you seek the good, guess what you find? If you seek courage, guess what you find? If you seek charactor, can you guess????? Perhaps you are still seeking to find that log and in the process overlooking all the good that's being accomplished all over the world in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
  Bush is only a man. He makes suggestions and whether congress and the senate decide to pass it depends on them.
  It does seem that he's made a whole lot of good decisions, whether you want to give him credit for them or not.
  Kandace, go and study. Read the facts, not just what the democratic party tells you to believe and then write me back again. Everything I defended with tonight is just information off the top of my head. Now if I can remember this much, imagine how much is out there, just waiting for you to look past the log. Love you, Charles