[Bordermarch] Fighter Practise..

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Dec 13 21:22:47 PST 2005

  For those brave souls who wish to go to fighter practise, it will be at the same complex as previously. On College St., at the athletic complex at 7pm-till?.. Beaumont.
  ........ Thursday the 15th .......
  Sorry for the lateness in this, work hours has kept me busy.

  also, please remember HE Amberlea... she has/is going through a tough ordeal. Having to go to the hospital twice a day to get antibiotics via I.V.
  An infection in her knee has her very limited...temporarily.

  and... Rowan aka Troy, ILLDanach and Isabella's son is away in the military. He could use some letters from home. Don Shea's cadet, Alexandria Penrose is looking for some letters as well.

  Armand