[Bordermarch] Re: [Loch-soilleir] calling all fighters

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:15:09 PST 2005

Greetings Lord Madog and all other fighters of Ansteorra

Lord Tora is also holding practices on Thursday evenings from 7 pm til 9 pm
at Meyer Park on Cypresswood Dr in Spring, TX.  Then he holds another on
Sundays from 4 pm til 6 pm at the same location.

We have discussed holding the Melee practice as well.  I would like to see
as many fighters as possible come out to the next Sunday practice.  If there
are enough, then we will call a melee practice for next month also.

I agree...Where are all the fighters?

There are several practices to attend to keep in shape...to work on those
extra moves...to prepare for WAR!!!!!!

In Service,
Racheal

--