[Bordermarch] FW: [Hou-announce] Classes for Newcomers Meetings

Mary B ldyeibhlin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 7 11:55:18 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: hou-announce2-bounces+ldyeibhlin=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:hou-announce2-bounces+ldyeibhlin=sbcglobal.net at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Bulgarelli Maria
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:35 AM
To: Houston announcements
Subject: [Hou-announce] Classes for Newcomers Meetings

Ok all.  I have a schedule for the newcomers meetings.
 I've gotten a few people who can teach but a lot of
the classes are still untaught.

I'm posting the schedule.  If you can teach a class
but can't teach it on the day I scheduled let me know
and I can change it.

Please.  This is very important.  We need to get these
newcomers to feel welcome and to do that the newcomers
meetings are a big advantage.

Oh also can someone please forward this to the
Bordermarch, Raven's Fort and Loch lists please send
this to that also.  I'm not on it.  These classes are
for all area Baronies, Shires and Cantons.  I already
know that Loch is interested in them.  I want to make
sure the rest know we're doing them also.

Thanks.

Maria

Here's the schedule

Date	Class	Teacher
13-Jul	SCA 101	                Maria, Lissa
13-Jul	Chivalric
13-Jul	court Ettiquette	Lissa

14-Jul	Rapier
14-Jul	Thrown Weapons