[Bordermarch] Castle blocks and bath houses

benliz benliz at gt.rr.com
Mon Jun 5 09:44:10 PDT 2006

We have an estimated 3,000 cinder blocks to do this summer.

Soon we will be resurfacing the outside of both bathhouses, making them look like English cottages.  We will take down the wood stripping (battens), take off the plywood, and replace it with Hardy-Board (concrete board).  Mike (the property owner) will provide the materials.  We will try to post that schedule as it develops, perhaps to begin as early as June 16-18.

Castle Committee members may be able to answer any questions concerning projected construction plans.

Simonn