[Bordermarch] Castle blocks and bath houses

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 23:43:13 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  I would love to help.  Right now my only days off are Thursday and Sunday,
and I have no vehicle.  If anyone is willing, contacts me before hand and
would allow me to go with, I am more than willing to help with what I am
able.  My health is not the greatest, but I am a stubborn woman.  I also
recently attained my new SCA membership, and I will be sending in my waiver.
  Just thought I would throw that in for the records. I hope I can be of
assistance to the Barony once again.

Live the Dream
Tommie Stovall Prentiss
aka Lady Katitcha