[Bordermarch] Girl's Haven Gumbo Cook-off Demo

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Sun Nov 11 00:03:39 PST 2007

To the Barony of Bordermarch
I attended the Demo and would like to send out some fond thank you to some
people
TO our Baron and Baroness - you both looked so wonderful today and were
always moving around talking and getting to know everyone and working crowd
control
TO Lou who was doing some very wonderful embroidery (very envious I lack
that skill completely) I noticed several people looking at it.
TO Scott and Dena who were working hard at crowd control and talking to
everyone (Dena I love that outfit)
TO Angelique who was spinning practice poi for the first time in front of a
lot of people
TO my father Ed who came in from Houston to attend his first demo
TO Danny and Becca for coming to help work the crowd and do some great
fighting
TO Vinnie who did some wonderful fighting
TO Daniel Newby who came to fight in his first demo and enjoyed every minute
of it.
Also thank you needs to be send out to the people that had the booth they
were very kind and had some great gumbo
Also we made the news and also the Beaumont examiner (The king of the Road)
I will be keeping and eye for the article and picture we gave the made from
King of the road our Barony information and also the gentlemen from KLVI
were very interested we made sure to go back and give them all the barony
before we left for the day. We all had a great time and we enjoyed.
Thank you all
Lady Ophelia Larue
In service to Barony of Bordermarch