[Bordermarch] Fighter practice & Tourney by the Loch

Lathrop, Dave Dave.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Oct 15 10:49:39 PDT 2007

Unto Barony Bordermarch

Greetings,

It was a beautiful day at Wuthering Heights Park this last Sunday for
fighter practice. Present were HE Armand, Count Sir Simonn, Lord Sasha,
Lord Vincois, Lord Gavin, M'Lord It-chi Top-Soy, M'Lord Chris, Lady
Kaithlen, Lord George, M'Lord Victor, and myself. HE Armand took the
field with Count Sir Simonn and exchanged blows and taunts throughout
the afternoon. M'Lord It-chi spent valuable time modifying armor that he
now realizes is a valued asset when heavy fighting. I discussed scribal
work ongoing and planned with Lady Kaithlen. She has purchased some
professional pens used by scribes for HE Elisabeth and myself. I fear
she is bound and determined to turn us into scribes, and I have no doubt
she will succeed. Lord Vincois and Lord Sasha were still recovering from
Saturdays Tourney by the Loch. Bordermarch was well represented at the
Tourney by Lord Vincois, Lord Sasha, Lord John, Lady Padraigi, HE
Armand, HE Caitrin and her grandson, M'Lady Gabrielle de Lacy, Lord
Diego, M'Lady Crystal and her newborn, and M'Lady  Courtney

It seems that M'Lady Courtney was stung over the eye by a wasp, but was
treated immediately by Lord Diego, Bordermarch's very own chiurgeon. His
daughter M'Lady Crystal took a tumble at the event and we hope and pray
both are doing well. The Bordermarch fighters fought long and hard with
Lord Vincois winning a wooden chest presented in Her Majesties evening
court. Vivat! to all who made the trip to Tourney by the Loch and well
done.