[Bordermarch] Jan A&S

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 06:13:44 PST 2009

Good morning,

I am beginning work on Mistress Tessa's peerage scroll which when finished hopefully will look like Sir Simonn's Peerage scroll. This is a large task since Simonn's scroll is full of beautiful painting. This is a challenge to me and I looking forward to completing it which may take me a while. I have also given a challenge to our local scribes to do a scroll for the new Crown. I know we have some talented calligraphers and illuminators here in our Barony and the Kingdom needs to know this.

I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
Scribe to Bordermarch

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen