[Bordermarch] Santiago's musings- an outside perspective

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Sep 10 10:49:32 PDT 2009

Once again I must use the term "Self Loather" to describe the one who wrote the missive below. There is an underlying theme in this persons post to this list. I believe this person to be troubled and in need of some healing. Perhaps this person is jealous because this person has no shiny thing to gaze upon while pondering its place in the natural order of things.
This person does not realize that the pile of siege tower logs that were recently burned to ash was just a decoy to satiate HE Elisabeth's urge to purge! I have several piles of log hidden by overgrown brush. HE Elisabeth knows they're out there, but she dare not venture through the weeds to set fire to my treasures.

I shall have a grand time when my brothers arrive for they are related to me.
When we were but small children, our family was very poor. My Dad sold walnuts in Massachusetts, and my mom delivered us at home; we couldn't afford donuts.
Although we didn't have much, Dad could always bring a smile to our faces by clomping two hollow walnuts together. I remember the pretzels mom would make for our Christmas dinner, they seemed huge to a young boy's eyes.