[Bordermarch] My absence

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Sep 28 14:33:19 PDT 2009

Your Excellency,

     I apologize for missing this Sundays fighter practice. To you and
the populace of this great Barony. I took the day to romance my lady,
and to give her a much needed day of fun. However; I have great news
that must be relayed quickly.

     Even though Lady Nora and I had an excellent day of steel horse
riding along the borders of this great Barony. We rode for several hours
with some friends. We ate some great food prepared at a rowdy little
lodge on a creek surrounded by pine trees. After dinner we rode some
more and went to an outdoor performance of some great music. The Journey
was worth it. We returned home and relieved The Golden Dona of her
grandmotherly desire to spend time with the children. We owe many thanks
to the Golden Dona and Lady Jill for watching the heathens....ummm
children.

    The day was filled with laughter and joy. Something I suggest all
that have the opportunity.

Chrestien Brule

 Oh I almost forgot. I intercepted a notice from Baron Bourbon and Coke.
It seems to be a call to arms!!! Figured you might want to know.