[Bordermarch] Lady Catalina-Poo Shoe

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 13:20:57 PDT 2010

This is a good BS story so incase you missed it I've resent it for ALL to
read....Your Baroness

Unto Lady Catalina,

Because of your wonderful Latino/circus-dwarf lineage, you of all the little
people should know in your heart-of-hearts that I speak only truths and
near-truths.

I do remember HE Elisabeth and I having a certain therapy session with you
during one of our many event day-trips together.

You confided in us that the previous day you had stepped in dog-poo while
wearing your brand new Yellow Box shoes. Since you were still wearing the same
shoes, you were worried that the poo and shoes would clash, and people at the
event would think less of you.
HE Elisabeth and I did not want to say anything at the time, but we could tell
by your Latino/circus-dwarf sigh of relief that a huge burden had been lifted
from your shoulders when we assured you that everything would be ok and no one
at the event would notice.

Please do not misunderstand what I'm about to say because you know full well
that HE Elisabeth and I think only good thoughts when we think about your
beautiful Yellow Box shoes, but due to your delicate mental condition at the
time, we decided not to tell you why we later stopped mid-way to the event and
released you from the truck.
I feel you have now progressed mentally enough to know the truth.

We released you from the truck hoping you would take that opportunity to clean
your shoes, instead, you walked straight into the 7-11 and bought a Slurpee!

HE Elisabeth and I could take no more!
We made you ride the rest of the way to the event in the bed of the truck
because the sweet tangy bouquet of miniature schnauzer poo and Yellow Box shoe
polish was clashing just enough with HE Elisabeth's new Gym-Lips perfume to make
things a bit touchy in the truck!

As your Baron I feel it is once again time to carry your cross for you.
Lady Catalina, I think what you really wanted to ask me is, "Master, I have once
again stepped in poo and soiled my shoe and need advice from a guy like you?"

Since you apparently failed to followed our previous advice concerning poo and
shoes, I am now concerned that your fantastic Yellow Box shoes will lose their
identity.

In conclusion; the answer to your question is, "Yes, it is now time to WEAR YOUR
BOOTS!"

Give our love to that guy you've been hanging around with.

Sincerely,