[Bordermarch] Newest AOA

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 20:44:25 PDT 2010

My dearest Baron and Baroness!

You two have indeed made me feel so very special and needed, as did your successors, Their Excellencies Caitlin and Armand, and Count Sir Simonn and Countess Mistress Tessa! I am so thankful just to be a part of this Society and our own Barony Bordermarch, though the actual award has never be needed to feel this way, I am overjoyed to receive it! I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide the Barony with something specific, just from me. This entire SCA experience is so satisfyingly-wonderful! Thank you all for this grand experience and I look forward to many years of fulfilling fun!

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                         Lady Pandora Penncraft
                            Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!