[Bordermarch] A fire

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 18:39:41 PDT 2010

Dear Santiago & Elizabeth,

 I am at such a loss for words.  It is such a sobering thing when a fire
occurs, but thank G-d no one was hurt. And, if you have pictures of some of
those beautiful old memories, you are rich indeed.  My heart goes out to you
both and to the family that was living there as well.  Let us all know if
there is anything that we can do to help them, will you?

In the mean time, do take care to yourselves as well,
Jalali

Message: 2