[Bordermarch] The Battle of Three Commanders

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:16:34 PDT 2010

Thomas & I are planning to attend, but not sure when we'll get there after
work & school are done.  We've both had gate classes and I (and probably he)
would be glad to help.  When are you leaving and can we arrange to shadow
you?  As much as I *really* want to go and take Ethan, too, I was very
nervous about going without any Baronial family!