[Bordermarch] June A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 6 11:15:21 PDT 2011

   I have branched out into trying to make coiled yarn baskets -wrapping
   yarn around clothesline and stitching it down, coiling as I go to make
   a basket or bowl. I've done one so far, and have begun a second for a
   librarian in Kountze who liked the first one I did and wants one also.
   :-) I want to play with the craft a bit and see what kinds of things I
   can turn out; it's been kind of fun to work with.
   Meresankh