[Bordermarch] All sorts of stuff

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:14:51 PDT 2011

Greetings Populace of B-March,

I have lots of BAM stuff to share...

Firstly, We have scads of preparation to do this week to insure a wonderful time is had by all...It is my hope as KM to get ALL the fighters to the Park this Thur & Sun for melee training/practice...Sir Gaston, Our Ansteorran General, has made alot of Coastal's martial prowess...In standing, we should keep the praises coming in by doing our part as this is our castle & our land being invaded...To answer many questions, YES, we will remain a cohesive unit as the Coastal Militia...Centurion Michael is still our Unit Commander, and Sir Simonn our Local Militia Leader...So it is our hope that all your Lordly & Ladily behinds are @ the Park to prep for this honor...

Preparations will also include another pre-event meeting @ the Art Studio, Inc. during guild night this Friday upcoming...Yes Virginia, there will be a guild night @ the studio this Friday...The following day, Saturday Nov 5th, is a baronial work day @ the BorderKeep...Painting, Mowing, Amphitheater repair, & moving the "ever-so-dangerous" ship line will be on the list of "Honey-Do's"...

I will be putting together Marshalate Authorization Book Forms...I need to know if anyone has any spare 1" or 2" binders for the booklets for the Friday "Authorization-fest" @ BAM...I need a total of 7 binders...

Award Scrolls are coming along nicely...But, I need all scrolls turned in, if possible, by no later than Tues Nov. 8th...Reason being is they have to be framed & formatted...

Class requests have been pouring in...Ld Phocas should shortly have the "firmed-up" classes on the website very, very soon...I hope to have class time allotments up in a day or three...I will be turning in all class-related materials to Pandora by Nov 6th so she can begin Gate Books...

Lord Rudy, Is it possible for me to get a gate slot w/ M. Jalali & M. Nerak...This maybe one of the few times my Laurel Mistress & I will have to converse about my apprentice activities...

I am bringing Pico de Gallo for Chili night & mayhaps some homemade pasta sauce for gate eats...I am making three batches of Pico...one w/out cilantro, for Jalali; one w/out tomatoes for Karen; & one regular...please do not eat the first two for MY peace & preservation...

See you all real soon...Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, Pen & Sword Marshal of Bordermarch...